Suitable for growing any flowers: roses, peonies, orchids, tulips, hydrangeas, annuals
ZION FOR FLOWERS is an ionite nutrient substrate that enforces a strong root system, promotes seedling adaptation and guarantees blossom time prolongation for garden and indoor plants.
- Promotes adaptation and survival of plants after transplanting
- Provides the optimal ratio of nutrients for the harmonious growth and flowering of garden and indoor plants
- Is not a mineral fertilizer; ZION does not contain nitrates, phytohormones, pesticides, herbicides or growth accelerants
- Based on natural mineral (zeolite); 100% natural material
- Environmentally friendly
- Absolutely safe for children and pets
- Sterile according to the method of production
- Recommended for direct contact with the root system
- Overdose and root burn are impossible
- Contains 60 times more nutrients than the most fertile soil (e.g., rich black soil)
- Addition of only 2% of the ionite substrate can be compared to fertility with the most nutritious soils
- Retains productivity for up to 3 years
- Designed for a volume of 23 liters of soil
ZION FOR FLOWERS can be used to provide the plant with a balanced set of nutrients at any stage of its life cycle. The plant will not need any additional feeding during the lifetime of the ZION substrate.