ZION FOR STRAWBERRIES is an ionite nutrient substrate creates and maintains optimal conditions for harmonious and efficient growth and abundant strawberry yield. It reduces seedlings/runners stress during transplantation and provides maximum survival of seedlings and their further active propagation.
- Ideal for planting of any kind of strawberries, as well as for replanting and rooting of runners
- Provides formation of a strong root system, effective preparation of the plant for the winter period and full plant development after it
- Is not a mineral fertilizer; ZION does not contain nitrates, phytohormones, pesticides, herbicides or growth accelerants
- Based on natural mineral (zeolite); 100% natural material
- Environmentally friendly
- Absolutely safe for children and pets
- Sterile according to the method of production
- Recommended for direct contact with the root system
- Overdose and root burn are impossible
- Contains 60 times more nutrients than the most fertile soil (e.g., rich black soil)
- Addition of only 2% of the ionite substrate can be compared to fertility with the most nutritious soil
- Retains productivity for up to 3 years
- Designed for a volume of 23 liters of soil
ZION FOR STRAWBERRIES can be used to provide the plant with a balanced set of nutrients at any stage of its life cycle. The plant will not need any additional feeding during the lifetime of the ZION substrate.